Finally did it

The details:

Unfortunately, they are wild caught. It’ll be a juvenile male and a juvenile female, so there’s no guarantee that they’ll actually pair, but I’ve got to start somewhere. I wish we had the kind of options they do south of the border, but the fact is we don’t.

They’re through Edgar Tapia at Chameleons Canada.

Kaizen is crying! Had to back out of the parsons: my plow truck just dropped it’s tranny. Ugh! So close.

I know, I know. But I can’t make a living without being able to plow snow in the winter. Ugh! Worse still, the truck doesn’t even go in until Friday, and it’s a week turn around at least. And they’re forecasting 2” next Friday. So, not only does my parsonii dream not come true, but I’m f’d for next week. Double ugh!

I know, I know. But I can’t make a living without being able to plow snow in the winter. Ugh! Worse still, the truck doesn’t even go in until Friday, and it’s a week turn around at least. And they’re forecasting 2” next Friday. So, not only does my parsonii dream not come true, but I’m f’d for next week. Double ugh!

hopefully the snow holds off long enough for you. Then we get a ton so you can make enough for your parsons.

Sorry for about your truck and not getting the parsonii's.

For some reason now I have this commercial in my head

Uugghh!! Life has it's challenges, sorry about your plow, hopefully when you level out, there will be another parsonii opportunity for you!!

Back
Top Bottom