Finally complete! Any feedback?

We are finally finished and have moved Kirt into his new home. I hope he likes it!
1000003217.jpg

What do you all think? Do you see any changes that need made?

Unfortunately that's going to take a little time. There are 27 planters with assorted plants and 4 more plants to go in. Once everything grows in it should be ok. I literally can't fit anything else in there!
I have a terrible green thumb, so I hang fake plants on the outside of my enclosure to provide extra coverage. If you have some fake plants laying around, this may be an option till they fill in.

I added a few fake plants to the outside of the enclosure to provide a little privacy. I'm having a humidity issue though. I can't get it to come down. I have a couple of small fans running but it's not helping at all. When I have a chance I'm going to fill out a husbandry form. I would be grateful if some could review it. I have a dehumidifier coming but it'll be two weeks or so. Are there any other ways to lower the humidity till then?
1000003229.jpg

Maybe if you turn on the AC or open windows? I’m not sure but good idea getting the dehumidifier. I haven’t really had this problem. At least it’s not too low! 😀

Try covering the back and one side with clear vinyl like a shower curtain liner. It really helps with the humidity!

Try covering the back and one side with clear vinyl like a shower curtain liner. It really helps with the humidity!
Oh sorry I thought I read humidity too low but it’s too high. Actually I have heard of people putting fans at the bottom on the outside to get a chimney effect going. You might need to adjust the misting schedule too. This is a common adjustment thing in the beginning.

Actually I have heard of people putting fans at the bottom on the outside to get a chimney effect going.
Maybe if you turn on the AC or open windows? I’m not sure

I'm using fans and my air conditioner runs nearly 24/7 year round! Asthma+Heat=Death for me. No exaggeration. It's happened once already!😵😇
But that's Pennsylvania in the spring...high humidity and greatly fluctuating temps. 🫤

Back
Top Bottom