Finally, a new setup :D

RoskaL

So I finally got round to putting Boris' new setup together today and pretty pleased with how it turned out
So much brighter for him
atu8yhad.jpg

qyqa2ara.jpg

Any opinions welcome :)

Already do mate, well ro water. Need to find a supplier of the magnatural stuff before I can add some more live plants :) few bits I want to add like baby tears

I have made a number of my own magnetic decor items and things with a hot glue gun or aquarium silicone and little rare earth magnets from Amazon. i would be care on glass though, those suckers are powerful and snap together I could imagine losing a grip and cracking glass.

Hmm maybe I could do something with magnets putting a rubber grip on them. Are they strong enough to hold small plants? Magnatural are pretty expensive for a pot with magnet in lol

Hmm maybe I could do something with magnets putting a rubber grip on them. Are they strong enough to hold small plants? Magnatural are pretty expensive for a pot with magnet in lol

Would those magnatural pots work with screened terrariums?

Would it be ok to keep a chameleon in an exo terra? And if so how big would the cage have to be for an adult panther?

That's what I'm using and they're awesome especially in the UK where the weathers not as good.
Iv got the largest one they do

I love your chameleon and the cage setup :D I would really like to do an exoterra setup but I'm worried it will be to humid. What schedule to you use to spray the cage?

Humidity isn't a bad thing, it uses the chimney effect for fresh air so nice humid fesh air is good. ATM the mistking sprays for 1 min at 9 then 45 seconds every 2 hours but I might change this to a bit more. I'm starting off low so I can just find the perfect balance without needing to have any form of drainage :)

I'd be very interested to see what other solutions you find. I have thus far drawn a blank trying to find any UK stockists or alternatives.

Back
Top Bottom