Finally a good photo

Veiled Guy

Well here is a photo of a breeder we are using in our projects. We could never get him to pose right so he never got his photo shoot. Well here he goes enjoy. I think this one is definatly a rival for Socalson and Lombardi LOL. JK.

Thanks for Looking !!!!!!!

Attachments

• newreleases 018.jpg
    newreleases 018.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 210
That chameleon looks big and healthy.

Even if you think that a photo is edited it's unnecessary to call someone out about it publicly in the forums, especially if they aren't trying to sell it.

Last edited:
That chameleon looks big and healthy.

Even if you think that a photo is edited it's unnecessary to call someone out about it in the forums, especially if they aren't trying to sell it.

Sabrina,

How about you zip it for 5 mins??

No one was calling anyone out.....just offering advise.

Veiled Guy did not seam to take it personal, and was not intented to.

Veiled Guy, I am not a Nikon user, so best to check with the supplied manual.

-Jay

Sabrina,

How about you zip it for 5 mins??

No one was calling anyone out.....just offering advise.

Veiled Guy did not seam to take it personal, and was not intented to.

Veiled Guy, I am not a Nikon user, so best to check with the supplied manual.

-Jay

Jay,
None was taken thats why I asked how do I change the saturation because all the photos look that way and im not really liking them. I will have to find a manuel online i bought this camera from a freind. Thanks for the advise though cause i feel the same way you barely see any scales just looks like a solid.

Hi. I have a D70 and pulled out my manual to see how to adjust the saturation. I know it isn't the same as a D40 but the general menu selection might be the same.
When you go to menu, select custom, scroll down to saturation and then adjust from there. Awesome guy there btw!
Candy

Very nice chameleon, i dont know what saturation is, but im geussing how the picture looks kinda 'Blurry / blotchy' sorta? can you take another picture with the new saturation, and then ill know? lol thanks..

Nice cham!

Edit: kinda like when you put a white shirt in with a pink... you can tell it looks differant / unreal :p

thats my best way of discribing it

A Nikon will never produce an image like that out of the box. This looks as though it was done in post. More importantly, since when is Nikon made by Sony?

3793737529_121e2f6ca2_o.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom