002.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 169
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 193
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 184
Oh get ready for the criticisms on the water fall. I would get a dripper, get rid of the waterfall and then remove your pics from the post as people are VERY against the waterfalls on this forum. The water and fountain can hold bacteria and make your guy sick.

Oh get ready for the criticisms on the water fall. I would get a dripper, get rid of the waterfall and then remove your pics from the post as people are VERY against the waterfalls on this forum. The water and fountain can hold bacteria and make your guy sick.

Yeah. Waterfalls are a big "No No" in these forums. I have nothing against them as long as your keeping it clean. It does get annoying cleaning it all the time. I got rid of mine only because I hated the maintenance on it. It was more of a hassle than the upkeep of my chams.

haha yea i know about the deadly waterfalls.

fact is she never goes near it, crickets/feeders dont get to it before she eats them up and it stays rather clean for about two weeks no hassle

also i like the look/sound and if for some reason i cant make a misting session I know there is still some water that she could get to if necessary.

i have a fogger set up and i run it 10min in morning 30 or so after work

a dripper constantly going and a hand sprayer i soak the whole place down with twice/three times a day

its hard to keep the humidity up with the massive screened areas.

Looks good to me. I think more leafiness and more small branches wouldn't go amiss, and as long as you keep a really close eye on the waterfall then it probably won't be a problem.
More plants will help with the humidity, and if I were you I would change the water more often than you think is necessary to be on the safe side (at least twice a week!)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom