Ficus Pruning

renderit1

Hi,

The Ficus tree I have needs some pruning. I noticed that it had some milky stuff when I took the first branch, is it bad for my cham? I dabbed it out with a paper towel, now wondering if I should just take it out of his enclosure and let it dry for a bit or if I should just leave it like that. :confused:

Thanks

Hi,

The Ficus tree I have needs some pruning. I noticed that it had some milky stuff when I took the first branch, is it bad for my cham? I dabbed it out with a paper towel, now wondering if I should just take it out of his enclosure and let it dry for a bit or if I should just leave it like that. :confused:

Thanks

Yes I've heard that its toxic to chameleons you should take it all the way out of the cage then trim it. after you do that give it a good rinse and let it dry out..

Yes I've heard that its toxic to chameleons you should take it all the way out of the cage then trim it. after you do that give it a good rinse and let it dry out..

Agreed, that crap will get all over ya if you aren't careful. I'd think 24 hrs should do the trick.

Back
Top Bottom