Female Yemen

TIMMYBOY

Here is a pic of Nahla
She doesn't eat and she has been keeping her eye closed i dont know guys .,but this lil Cham is not doing good .....! I took her out side today it's beautiful north of Boston today....so I had her soaking up the sun ..just to make her feel good ...when i go in her terrarium she seems stressed from me and will not take the food off the tongs anymore .im broke cant go to vet , even tho it would prob be a waste of money ..I bought her from LLLREPTILE AND HAVE bad problems with her from the beginning her eye was closed for two weeks and then she opened it and was eating and a month later she won't eat eye is closed and I'm pissed off.. They sold me a sick Cham..and I'm not experience enough to help her.. My husbandry is ok because I have a male in the same conditions who is thriving and getting huge he just shed this morning and he eats what ever I feed him his name is ALI a come name in Yemen lol...I'm laid off from work so I have time to help NAHLA but I can't and nature is gonna take its course..and I will keep trying to turn her around ... Thanks guys TIMMY M

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    250.6 KB · Views: 145
You said she lives in a terrarium, can you show us what you mean by that and please fill put the husbandry form do we can see if you are doing anything wrong.

Husbandry

I filled out two of them in my other threads last week... It's a 24*24*18all screen by exoterra

Have you spoken to Lllreptile about your problem. Speaking about a company you are upset about on here wont help your girl. Please remember we are not vets and cannot diagnose what is wrong, we can only make suggestions and it is up to you whether you use them or not. Your girl needs to see a vet.

Kate

U are so helpful I guess I'm just venting on here I'm so aggravated that I got a sick babe ...I didn't buy her to stress me out...I just wanted too raise the lil critter... Don't take wat I'm saying the wrong way .im greatful for your aadvice...I'm just really annoyed ....TIMMY

Back
Top Bottom