Female veiled eye problem

Ok so how is she after the long misting session?
Her eye is still closed and looks the same but her behaviour is better. She is now a bright lime green and after a week of offering food she ate. We also took her out for some natural sunlight. She is also exploring much more.

Unfortunately we might have to wait till the weekend for a vet visit.

Her eye is still closed and looks the same but her behaviour is better. She is now a bright lime green and after a week of offering food she ate. We also took her out for some natural sunlight. She is also exploring much more.

Unfortunately we might have to wait till the weekend for a vet visit.
I would keep doing long mistings with her... Do you have a pressurized spray bottle? You can put her on a plant outside or in the shower and just mist for like 5 minutes. See if it triggers her trying to clear it on her own.

I would keep doing long mistings with her... Do you have a pressurized spray bottle? You can put her on a plant outside or in the shower and just mist for like 5 minutes. See if it triggers her trying to clear it on her own.
Yes I have a pressurized spray bottle and a mist king coming soon. I will give her more long mists thank you

Yes I have a pressurized spray bottle and a mist king coming soon. I will give her more long mists thank you
It may take a few times for her to be able to clear it. I would do this outside on a plant or in the bathtub on a plant so you do not saturate and up the humidity in her cage.

It may take a few times for her to be able to clear it. I would do this outside on a plant or in the bathtub on a plant so you do not saturate and up the humidity in her cage.
Yeah she was outside. My parents are taking her to the vet Friday morning

Here are some better photos of the issue. I think it is just some debris that got into her eye but ICBW

Attachments

• EBBFA8B7-5EDB-4E76-814D-55273B4675DB.jpeg
    EBBFA8B7-5EDB-4E76-814D-55273B4675DB.jpeg
    100.2 KB · Views: 89
  • 3B6CC5A8-7653-4211-83EF-DBE05D6560F1.jpeg
    3B6CC5A8-7653-4211-83EF-DBE05D6560F1.jpeg
    81.1 KB · Views: 80
  • 3CA1C473-0453-4E3A-B2BC-BA5FEAD16D5E.jpeg
    3CA1C473-0453-4E3A-B2BC-BA5FEAD16D5E.jpeg
    92 KB · Views: 81
Back
Top Bottom