Female Veiled About to Lay?

ForrestJungle

So my female about to go into her fourth week of pregnancy, and i have noticed that she is at the bottom of all of her hanging plants and is very dark. She is staying on this branch right above her laying bin. I think that she is going to start laying. Does anyone think this is true? I would like to hear others experiences and what not since I'm a newb to the whole egg laying haha. Thanks!!!:eek:

Hi! When my girl was gravid with infertiles I too found that she hung around the bottom and once I even found her sitting on the floor! The floor time was about two weeks before she even started to dig test holes so I don't think it's something that the only do right before laying but rather throughout pregnancy. While they are developing eggs they will be restless and scoping out the environment looking for a good place to lay.

Just today I found my girl down in one of her plant pots but I believe it'll b at least a couple of weeks before she starts to dig.

Yeah my female has fertile eggs! ha I am just waiting away for her to lay so that i can have little babies haha! Thank you for your response!

Waiting is the hardest part! And then not peeking at her while she's digging is harder! Be prepared to wait a bit longer and when she does start digging, leave her alone for a day or two :)

Back
Top Bottom