Female tavatana Tinkerbelle

She is looking great too!!!! Awesome job you are doing with them!!! Do they not grow at a terribly slow rate?

Slow?? At this rate they won't mate until 2020 and life expectancy is 2 years ??? how does that work?

LOL!!! I know what you mean!! They seem to have nice spurts here and there. Im sure in another 8 or so months they will be of breeding size.

Thanks Tiff Little Tinkerbelle is almost 1 1/2 inches long s to v. She has grown since I got her. Jared told me she was big when he sent her so I wouldn't have to worry. She was the size of neonates I have hatched. She goes all over the place and is so fun just to watch. Try to pick her up and she will drop to the ground before you even get near her.

Thanks Tiff Little Tinkerbelle is almost 1 1/2 inches long s to v. She has grown since I got her. Jared told me she was big when he sent her so I wouldn't have to worry. She was the size of neonates I have hatched. She goes all over the place and is so fun just to watch. Try to pick her up and she will drop to the ground before you even get near her.

LOL!! They are definitely droppers and jumpers!!! You should see how small the hatchlings are. Half the size as panthers!!!

LOL!! They are definitely droppers and jumpers!!! You should see how small the hatchlings are. Half the size as panthers!!!

I almost had heart failure when I opened my first Tav - now you want to talk about hatchlings??? Do you want to scare an old lady to death?:D

what an adorable little one Laurie. I was expecting to see something bigger, but the pic just slaped me in the face with cuteness :D keep up the awsome work.

P.s can you elaborate on the "they wont mate till 2020 but only live 2 years" lmao, unless i missed it, that doesnt make too much sence to me. lol

what an adorable little one Laurie. I was expecting to see something bigger, but the pic just slaped me in the face with cuteness :D keep up the awsome work.

P.s can you elaborate on the "they wont mate till 2020 but only live 2 years" lmao, unless i missed it, that doesnt make too much sence to me. lol

They are slow growers...........very slow. At least the 4 clutches of them I have hatched and when sent to an other keeper they still grow at the same rate. I was actually really worried with my first clutch but after I sent some out and they still grew at the same pace I stopped worrying;)

She was joking about the 2020 because of how slow they grow;)

I think you can expect more than two years from them also!! Hopefully more around 5 years.

They are slow growers...........very slow. At least the 4 clutches of them I have hatched and when sent to an other keeper they still grow at the same rate. I was actually really worried with my first clutch but after I sent some out and they still grew at the same pace I stopped worrying;)

She was joking about the 2020 because of how slow they grow;)

I think you can expect more than two years from them also!! Hopefully more around 5 years.

thanks for the clear up lol. on a serious note though, how long does it take for this species to become an adult, and what is the maturity age?

Gosh! She looks small, but I honestly didn't ralise quite how tiny she is! How cute! :D

Back
Top Bottom