Female Question?

I Have A Ambilobe Female That Aproximatly 11 Months Of Age. She Is A "horse" Wheighing Around Seventy Grams., And Is About 13 Inches In Lenght! For Some Reason Though She Is Not At All Wanting To Breed, I Understand That This May Just Be One Of Those Just Wait It Out Type Of Thing...i Just Wanted Your Guys Opinions On Her Not Breeding...do You Think She Just May Not Be In Her Mind "ready"?

I Have A Ambilobe Female That Aproximatly 11 Months Of Age. She Is A "horse" Wheighing Around Seventy Grams., And Is About 13 Inches In Lenght! For Some Reason Though She Is Not At All Wanting To Breed, I Understand That This May Just Be One Of Those Just Wait It Out Type Of Thing...i Just Wanted Your Guys Opinions On Her Not Breeding...do You Think She Just May Not Be In Her Mind "ready"?

70 grams is heavy. I've seen adult females come out of the wild at less than 40 grams. Maybe she is about to lay unfertilized eggs.

Steve

i dont think so..reason being because i have seen herincrease at a steady whieght since i have gotten her, she has always been huge!

when i first got her from jim at the chameleon co., he said that she would be huge...and she is!...i will give it some time, at the same time though i have a egg laying container set up for her

p.s. no gravid coloration at all!

Are you introducing her into the males enclosure? How is she reacting when she sees the male? and what coloration is she showing?

Back
Top Bottom