Female or male?

we love our animals on this forum!!!!............would you kill your daughter because you wanted a boy????

Last edited:
Hold up you killed the female you were talking about????????? Please tell me this did not happen.

FYI the eyes on that baby boy your so excited to get look bad. They are sunk into the turret. Either dehydration, illness, or extreme stress reaction.

the male you just ordered doesn't look great. @Beman is right, the eyes don't look good. There is no reason not to have a female. That is wrong for the animal because it may go to someone who does not provide proper care and she dies and has an awful life. so at least give the animal to someone good that knows their stuff.

what he was saying was he's not going to take care of her the way a female needs....which would result in death for whatever reason he said.... which is invalid...gotta read his care itenarary for a female...earlier in the convo on this one...

what he was saying was he's not going to take care of her the way a female needs....which would result in death for whatever reason he said.... which is invalid...gotta read his care itenarary for a female...earlier in the convo on this one...
oh got it. I do not know why he would give her improper care on purpose. This does not seem right and it would be much better for him to sell her to somebody that will give her a great life and proper care .

With the chameleon being I figure. 5 months old my female. Would cut back on calcium intake to avoid egg development. But I didn't know it would steal calcium from her bones. So while under my care it will stay the same. Crickets hornworms an symton flies when they turn. Also dubia if I can cup feed her. My female is in great health. With it being a mistake from seller or something else I don't know. That's risk you take buying online. But if I can sell her for a profit that's my plan. I do want her to go to someone that is familiar with female sex. I am not I will admit that why I purchased from a decent breeder. For a male.
With new one I already purchased. May look sick but I showed these comments to him. An said he's a runner an his stools aren't runny. Doesn't see illness in chameleons he breeds.

With the chameleon being I figure. 5 months old my female. Would cut back on calcium intake to avoid egg development. But I didn't know it would steal calcium from her bones. So while under my care it will stay the same. Crickets hornworms an symton flies when they turn. Also dubia if I can cup feed her. My female is in great health. With it being a mistake from seller or something else I don't know. That's risk you take buying online. But if I can sell her for a profit that's my plan. I do want her to go to someone that is familiar with female sex. I am not I will admit that why I purchased from a decent breeder. For a male.
With new one I already purchased. May look sick but I showed these comments to him. An said he's a runner an his stools aren't runny. Doesn't see illness in chameleons he breeds.
okay great. I do not know a lot about female care especially panthers but the others will definitely help. Check out chameleon academy and Neptune the chameleon's YouTube channel is also great. glad you did not try to give her improper care and that you are doing what's right for the animal. 🙂

May look sick but I showed these comments to him. An said he's a runner an his stools aren't runny. Doesn't see illness in chameleons he breeds.
He might just be saying that to sell you another cham and/or because he doesn't care and/or because he doesn't think/want to acknowledge anything is wrong. Not all illnesses are visible and/or are only visible after it's too late. I would take him to an experienced chameleon vet with a fresh fecal sample with you for a wellness check and to check the fecal. I'd drop off at least 2 more fecals afterwards to make sure no parasites are missed

Back
Top Bottom