Female Laying First Clutch

Lesliewilliams

Ok question????? I have a female that started laying her first clutch last night. I can visibly see she still has eggs in her. How long should egg laying take???

Did she dig a hole? Has she laid any eggs yet? Did she see you looking at her?

They need complete privacy during egg laying. Her seeing you could cause her to abandond her hole and become egg bound.

She has laid 11 eggs. Did dig a hole. I put a nesting spot in for her a little while ago cause she was just wondering around the bottom.

awesome 11 eggs is a good first clutch but double check for more eggs but don't bug her for a day or two and she needs to eat good and rest laying eggs is alot lot stress on them and mist her on day two it's so amazing how they now what to do and with no experience chameleons are awesome

awesome 11 eggs is a good first clutch but double check for more eggs but don't bug her for a day or two and she needs to eat good and rest laying eggs is alot lot stress on them and mist her on day two it's so amazing how they now what to do and with no experience chameleons are awesome

Attachments

• IMG_20181230_082309381.jpg
    IMG_20181230_082309381.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 106
She was up top this morning. But now is back down. She is brown and her eyes look Sunken in. I'm really hoping she is just resting. I dont have good reptile vet near me.

Try this spray her 4 times throughout the day for a week keep heat up when you spray her spray eyes to really good keep crickets in for her to eat and get powder calcium and uvb light also dust crickets good don't forget to spray 4 times throughout the day and calcium powder her crickets and let me know how she is in a few days

I've put the crickets in my husband got vitamins yesterday for me. I have the deli cup set up on top if the cage to drip water in but also have been misting .

She was up top this morning. But now is back down. She is brown and her eyes look Sunken in. I'm really hoping she is just resting. I dont have good reptile vet near me.

Sunken eyes is not a good sign. Where do you live? I might be able to recommend a chameleon vet within driving distance.

Back
Top Bottom