Female chameleon not good

Rebbi

My female just played eggs for the second time. She is almost two. She's does not look good. Shes not eating and barley drinking through the week. Found her on the bottom,of the cage today. I brought her outside for some,real sun. I got her to drink a little so far. She now opens her eyes here n there. I did the Pedialyte thing,but Idk what else to,do. The vet is,not a option. I have not been working. Any advice would be great!

Attachments

• 15991604857501116750476523890452.jpg
    15991604857501116750476523890452.jpg
    250.7 KB · Views: 115
She could be egg bound... May not have gotten all her eggs out. She does not look good at all. You can try to care for her on your own buy IMO a Vet that actually treats chams is needed here. Be very careful with her outside... If temps are warm this can dehydrate her further.

She could be egg bound... May not have gotten all her eggs out. She does not look good at all. You can try to care for her on your own buy IMO a Vet that actually treats chams is needed here. Be very careful with her outside... If temps are warm this can dehydrate her further.
I felt around and didn't feel anything. She just had a runny stool. I tried the soaking thing but Idk if it did anything

Oh dear. :( Poor lady does not look good at all. Something must have gone very wrong with her laying. I really would take her to a vet ASAP. I don’t think this is anything that can be fixed without a vet. If you aren’t able to find the funds for it, your best bet to save her would be to find a reptile rescue to take her to.

Back
Top Bottom