Female Breeding partner

Chameleon Creator

I was curious if anyone was interesting in breeding chameleons around the Illinois area, I have a male panther ambilobe.
You can keep the eggs and chameleons all I want is one male from the offspring.
ezytytu7.jpg
a6apyjug.jpg
evunyseg.jpg

I wish I was near you. I have several females ready to go, with clueless or too young males. My main breeder was murdered by spider bite. I would kill to use your giggilo. What's your hourly rate? :D

I have no idea. We had rain like 5 out of every 7 days last summer. The spiders went crazy. My mom had another stroke last December and renal failure. Ended up in hospital for two months. I was never home. Before I knew it, they were just everywhere. LITERALLY! They got two jacksons and Sherlock. I sold a bunch of mine to a friend and boarded the rest until I got them in check. I got bit on the back of the head twice and once on the forehead. I would wake up from feeling them on me. Freakin' horrible. I would do just about anything for a male who would do the 'deed'. Got some almost to the breeding age. Can I trade food stamps for your guy's time? :D

Damn that's frightening. I would think the chameleons would just eat the spiders. Sorry to hear about your mom, hope everything is alright.
And of course I love food LOL

I tried the green search button at the top (the better one). I searched Illinois in posts and tags. Both came up as invalid searches. I thought ataraxia was from IL, but it's Indiana. Maybe you can try and play with the search button on a pc, that may help. I have had the invalid search before correct itself later. It may lead you to users in your area. Another trick, is to talk to mom & pop pet stores. They will buy from local breeders, sometimes. They should be able to give you some numbers or forward yours to some people. I hope this helps. Another more risky trick, I have seen on here, is sending your guy to someone. Obviously, pick someone reputable if you do. But it is a choice, none the less. Good luck. I will keep looking. I swear I saw someone who breeds from there, not too long ago. Thanx for the other comment. She is doing a little better. After each stroke, you would never know it two months later. Unreal luck. It's the kidneys that get her. After comment posted, I looked up and there was crossfire. I told you there was someone in your state. Maybe he'll feel some pity for you as time passes by, and hook you up. (PM me on your exact plans for this little shin dig. Let me think. I believe I may have a solution to help both us)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom