female ambilobe

salty dog

Chameleon Enthusiast
Anybody ever come across or hear of a female ambilobe, that goes receptive 2 weeks after laying a clutch repetitevly, not sure why???? There is no visible male to her... question 2..will she lay a clutch 15 - 20 days after that like normal, mated or not?? Thanks for any help!!

F75998BF-FCCD-4EB7-A237-3C6DC65A6BB8.jpeg 2CAB8572-507F-4E54-BD5C-32A2263B1948.jpeg

Well.. for informative reasons of somebody stumbling across my thread wanting to know about females and receptivity to mate and produce eggs, every female is different, just as every person is, some females go receptive only in spring as in nature, some go all year, the variety is endless.... I have 4 females and for some reason this peticular one shown above keeps going receptive while the others do not, I was told by other veteran breeders she will produce eggs mated or not, it is just her peticular chemistry, she is very healthy and friendly, I spend at least 1 hour everyday observing my chams and maintaing my chams health that also includes maintaing insect colonies

Back
Top Bottom