Feelings on foggers

It’s not the bacteria in the water, it’s the bacteria in the air that eventually comes in contact with the water.
I have a lot of animals and am co stantly scrubbing and disinfecting water dishes and bottles.
Adding this the humidifier to the pile won't be a problem.
Do I need to use distilled water or will britta filtered water do?
Its what I currently use for misting as well as in my glass tea kettle(i had hard water deposits) I'm on a well. The water is safe for drinking.

I have a lot of animals and am co stantly scrubbing and disinfecting water dishes and bottles.
Its what I currently use for misting as well as in my glass tea kettle(i had hard water deposits) I'm on a well. The water is safe for drinking.

If it doesnt produce hard water spot, you are good too go. You fog with hard water and everything will get covered in a fine white coat.

Yup, I agree with @nightanole, if the water isn’t super hard, you’re all good. If you’re in Ontario, you’re probably getting lake water, which is not hard water, so you’re all good with plain tap water.

Yup, I agree with @nightanole, if the water isn’t super hard, you’re all good. If you’re in Ontario, you’re probably getting lake water, which is not hard water, so you’re all good with plain tap water.
I'm on a well. I'm Rural lake Huron.
We have crazy hard water.
I run it through a britta before putting it in my kettle to prevent hard water deposits.
Maybe I should buy distilled for the fogger.
I'd hate to kill it because I didn't change my filter on time

I'm on a well. I'm Rural lake Huron.
We have crazy hard water.
I run it through a britta before putting it in my kettle to prevent hard water deposits.
Maybe I should buy distilled for the fogger.
I'd hate to kill it because I didn't change my filter on time

I go through 3 gallons every 2 weeks. Its not that expensive to get the distilled stuff, and it real cheap if you find a good supplier. If you hunt around the industrial district, its so cheap mobile car detailers fill up 100-275 gallons to wash your car with it because its spot free.

Hmm. Now that i think about it, there are also car detailing filters for a spot free rinse, but odds are they are not worth it for a few gallons a month.

Back
Top Bottom