Video, will come later.

N2tYbl.jpg

ZRSqFl.jpg

2Bwgil.jpg

B0cnSl.jpg

yPKr4l.jpg

*by far my favorite*
w7TDpl.jpg

i opened the enclosure tonight, and she came running towards me... didnt come out, but came towards me... she saw the bag... she knows what the bag is... crickets!

sorry if they were blurry, its tough to hold tongs out, and hold your phone and take a picture at the same time...

She's a little cutie. What's her name? It this your first Cham?

thank you! these pictures arent the best to show her colors. Her name is Sassy Sarge(i'm a military family, and thought that suited her well, since she's very sassy!). And yes this is my first cham!

Good stuff, I know what it's like trying to photograph or film them :)........she's lovely, but I think the second to last one is by far the best picture :D

Good stuff, I know what it's like trying to photograph or film them :)........she's lovely, but I think the second to last one is by far the best picture :D

Yes! It's tough! Only downside on that photo, is I accidentally dropped the cricket a split second before I took it...:(

Yes! It's tough! Only downside on that photo, is I accidentally dropped the cricket a split second before I took it...:(

Ha, looks like she didn't notice so just photo shop one in and nobody will ever know..... ;)

Back
Top Bottom