Feeding Question?

Cibarra982

How often should I be feeding my new Panther, every day, ever other day??

Thank you

I have a 3 to 4 month old Panther Chameleon, who is probebly 2 to 3 inch long....(i think lol).

How often should I be feeding my new Panther, every day, ever other day??

Thank you

I have a 3 to 4 month old Panther Chameleon, who is probebly 2 to 3 inch long....(i think lol).

Everyday. as much as he can eat in a few minutes.

You should look around on this site, there is a lot of info on panthers (check the forums and blogs)

On supplements what I do for my panther (and what most recommend) is calcium WITH OUT D3 lightly dusted 6 days a week, calcium WITH D3 lightly dusted once every other week and a multi vitamin lightly dusted once every other week (so calcium with d3 about 2x a month and a multi vitamin 2x a month)

Is that for full grown? I keep hearing different way..lol my cham is only 3 months, also my chem is taking a nap, is that normal?

at 3 months he/she should be eating everyday as they are growing quickly. Feed anywhere from 15-20 small crickets or small worms, silk, butter, wax, etc. No it really is not normal for your chameleon to be sleeping durin the day. He or she may not be sleeping but having an eye issue, caused by incorrect lighting, temps, etc. Please go to the forum tab above, then the health section, and then ckick on the How to ask for help and fill that out.

this is what im talken about

Attachments

• IMG_0301.jpg
    IMG_0301.jpg
    247.6 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_0300.jpg
    IMG_0300.jpg
    246.2 KB · Views: 72
that is what they do when they are small. Those lights dont' give off hardly any heat so not to worry about a burn. What type of bulb is it you are using?

i feed mine twice a day as babies once at 8 am when i turn on their lights and water them and then at 3 in the after noon but just a few my female panther is very lady like she eats only two silk worms and then she's done my male blue bar ambanja and veiled are cricket whores they down a whole lot. but my pixie frogs will eat anything they can put in their mouths any chance they get. when they get older and bigger i'd say every other day and i seem to see that more and more if you see quite a bit in their cages stop they are not eating cause they don't want to or being picky or stressed out.

Back
Top Bottom