feeding question

That's what I do for my adults but it is not the standard. You have to know what they would eat every other day as an adult and you can divide it in half. It's just easier for me to maintain the routine of daily feeding but if you over feed you will cause obesity and the health problems that go with it.

That's what I do for my adults but it is not the standard. You have to know what they would eat every other day as an adult and you can divide it in half. It's just easier for me to maintain the routine of daily feeding but if you over feed you will cause obesity and the health problems that go with it.
my adult male veiled weighs 160g

thanks. I just didn't want to mess my guy up feeding every day

my adult male veiled weighs 160g
What is his length though tip of nose to the end of his tail. This is a secondary factor when dealing with weight. My boy is only about 14-15 inches long and 128 grams. He is a little puggy though and is on a diet. lol

What is his length though tip of nose to the end of his tail. This is a secondary factor when dealing with weight. My boy is only about 14-15 inches long and 128 grams. He is a little puggy though and is on a diet. lol
I am pretty sure he is 14 to 15 inches long

I am pretty sure he is 14 to 15 inches long
Do you have a recent pic of him that is more close up? You can really tell with the back of the casque... if it is puffy then he is chunky lol. Beman has been getting 1 large dubia every other day the last week lol. And he eats a few BSFL every few days. 2 hornworms a week.

Back
Top Bottom