Feeding my Adult Jackson

bringseis

so Sutro is a little over a year old now, and his apetite has definitely dropped off. i have begun to vary his diet a bit with crickets, silkworms and hornworms, and try to keep it pretty balanced. for the most part he seems to fill up on one of each worm and 1 or 2 crickets. and we are now feeding him every other day.

as for adult chams i'm not seeing too much for feeding schedule or amounts. so i was just wondering if anyone has any input.

so Sutro is a little over a year old now, and his apetite has definitely dropped off. i have begun to vary his diet a bit with crickets, silkworms and hornworms, and try to keep it pretty balanced. for the most part he seems to fill up on one of each worm and 1 or 2 crickets. and we are now feeding him every other day.

as for adult chams i'm not seeing too much for feeding schedule or amounts. so i was just wondering if anyone has any input.

Many people begin to feed every other day at this point. some dont, some do, its a personal thing. I feed my 7 month old veiled every other day now.

I would suggest maybe 5-10 medium to large crickets, but kinda go with how he seems to be doing. you got to make sure he has enough food to stay full, but not too much food where he will become obese. its a balance thing.

if your guy isnt a piggy eater and will stop eating crickets when he gets full, (even when there are more there for him) then just see how he does. if he eats everything in sight, then i would suggest tapering him down some so he doesnt get fat.

Back
Top Bottom