feeding my 3-4 month fem baby cham

We seem to be opposites. I tried the vinegar/H2O2 bottles—went through almost a dozen before chucking them. :LOL:

I cobbled one together out of 2"or 3" PVC like these (mine's not as pretty).
(I'd go measure it, but it's currently in use, and I hate to distrub [sic] him during mealtime.)
He took to it in a day. He investigated, and found food (live bugs) inside. Now I can tell when he's hungry (not that I don't feed him a couple times a day) because he vultches over the thing.

We've been getting far too much take-out during this pandemic 😷, so I've got a stack of the containers (in case I mess up again—as I am wont to do... :rolleyes: ) and thought I'd try the above idea. (Wish I could find the thread... 😖 )
I know it has been awhile since you posted this, but here you go...
https://www.chameleonforums.com/threads/5-minute-diy-shooting-gallery.180767/

I know it has been awhile since you posted this, but here you go...
https://www.chameleonforums.com/threads/5-minute-diy-shooting-gallery.180767/
Coincidentally, I just yesterday made one like I described in post #6. The shooting gallery type would be much harder (for me) to clean, and it blocks the view of the enclosure.

I was concerned how he might take to it, because I mounted it on the opposite side of the enclosure from the previous feeder, but no problem. He saw those bugs climbing the back wall, and away he went... ! 😁 He was waiting next to it this morning (instead of on the other side of the enclosure).

Coincidentally, I just yesterday made one like I described in post #6. The shooting gallery type would be much harder (for me) to clean, and it blocks the view of the enclosure.

I was concerned how he might take to it, because I mounted it on the opposite side of the enclosure from the previous feeder, but no problem. He saw those bugs climbing the back wall, and away he went... ! 😁 He was waiting next to it this morning (instead of on the other side of the enclosure).
When will we get some pics of your chameleon?!!!!

Back
Top Bottom