Feeding cups for my chameleon

just built this today larger one for crickets, will be hang against cage.
Smaller one for worms which will be hanging from top to middle of the cage for worms.
Would appreciate feedbacks and tips if I'm doing something wrong.
Will cover the worm feeding cup with more fake plants as soon as I buy them.
First chameleon owner
I got a Fischer chameleon that o haven't seen hunt yet so hopefully this will help a bit..
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I made one similar to this, and it scared the bajesus out of my chams hopefully yours will be more receptive.

Looks good!! I had something similar, but it didn't work that well. At least for me. Since chams are highly visual animals, in my opinion I would remove the plants behind the grid. So that the feeders are clearer from a further away distance. Also, some crickets might be able to jump onto one of those leaves and make its way into the the enclosure.

Looks good!! I had something similar, but it didn't work that well. At least for me. Since chams are highly visual animals, in my opinion I would remove the plants behind the grid. So that the feeders are clearer from a further away distance. Also, some crickets might be able to jump onto one of those leaves and make its way into the the enclosure.
I think it kinda worked because I left 4 crickets this morning and two were gone but other two was on the bottom. I think you are right, they might have climbed on the leaf into the cage.. I guess it was a fail..
I finished the second one and left the back clear and side a little more visable.
Let me know what you think.
Thanks
image.jpg
image.jpg

I'll post both how it looks in the cage.its lights out already for him tonight.
It's hard to keep track if he has been eating since my cage is pack with plants for crickets to hide

Back
Top Bottom