Feeding cup and supplement questions!

GilaTequila

I just bought some of the exo terra calcium from the pet shop. I have used repcal for years. Does any one know if there is much of a difference? The owner of the shop is trying to carry more exo terra products over other brands. I have never really had any issues with their products and have been happy with everything I have gotten from them so not too worried just wondering how they compare.

Also, on most calcium powders it says to mix the powder with the vitamins at every use at a 1.1 ratio. I have been doing this for years for my red foot tortoise and box turtle but the more I look into it I see that most people use the calcium most feedings and only add the vitamins once per week.

So what's the best way to dose my male veiled chameleon? (about 5 mo old)

Right now I have Repcal vitamins, repcal calcium w/ d3, and the exo terra calcium. What would you recommend for a male 5 mo veiled?

Here is a picture of my feeding cup.

https://www.chameleonforums.com/att...4x24x48-cage-my-veiled-chameleon-dscf0937.jpg

Any suggestions there? I use a clip by a vine for greens.

I'm trying to figure out the same thing. I have a 4-5 month old male veiled too. :)
Unfortunately I can't answer which brand is better. I use Zoo Med supplements. But I read Zoo Med Reptivite multivitamin with D3 is not so strong, I could use it not once every two weeks but once every week...
I hope somebody can answer your questions!

Back
Top Bottom