Feeder run

JuniorC

Avid Member
Recently purchased a feeder run from @nick barta and these are pretty darn legit. I have a hybrid dragonstrand cage so how can I put this feeder run on there since the magnets won't do the job on this one?

Attachments

• 20210414_202146.jpg
    20210414_202146.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 53
I had the same issue. Did not realize I needed the flat surface magnet attachment for the Hybrid. Write Nick at the email contact on his site. He was absolutely wonderful to work with.
Just make sure you know exactly where you want to mount it. You can not move the surface attachment once you mount it on the pvc wall. lol

I had the same issue. Did not realize I needed the flat surface magnet attachment for the Hybrid. Write Nick at the email contact on his site. He was absolutely wonderful to work with.
Just make sure you know exactly where you want to mount it. You can not move the surface attachment once you mount it on the pvc wall. lol
Ok thank you

Wish I would've known this before ordering.. Now I would have to pay $12 shipping for a $5 piece 😖

I did lol some Brittany girl told me they have stuff on their site I can purchase lol Oh well my mistake
Let me tag Nick here and see if he can help you @nick barta
He was wonderful when I ordered mine. We thought they would hook up without the extra piece but then it turned out the new PVC panels are not quite the same as the old ones DS used that it would work on. lol

Back
Top Bottom