Feeder order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vgaines

OK...Does anyone know if there is one place I can order worms, crickets, and fly maggots (BB) ? I was not happy with the last place I ordered from so any suggestions would be appreciated.

I want to get my order in tonight so I can hopefully have them by Friday.

Thanks in advance

I was very happy with my recent order from coastal silk worms (they have more then just silks) and Georgia crickets( also more then just crix)

Well, that was frustrating. Everyone was out of silkworms and Mulberry Farms was out of butter worms and crickets. Going to wait on BB flies because shipping was more than the maggots and I didn't want to pay shipping twice because BB were on another sight. Ended up getting 100 small superworms and 200 Phoenix Worms. I figured one cup of the Phoenix Worms to eat and one to turn into flies since both my veiled and beardie love the flies. I am a little leary about the superworms because I don't wanna crush their heads. Are the small superworms going to be ok for Rebel (aprox. 8 month male veiled)? Guess if he can't or won't eat them my little beardie will. He will eat anything..:eek:

I have been ordering from various places, even though you pay shipping at more than one place it can still be cheaper if you are saving on the price of the feeders. I find some online stores much cheaper than others, in fact cheap enough to make up for shipping costs. For BB flies you are better off buying from forum members.

Check out lindasgonebuggie.com her prices are well below many other sites and shipping is reasonable.

I purchased isopods from doubleds.org as you get twice as much for the price.

I have also purchased flies from mantispets.com when I cant get them from forum mebers.

For roaches I bought my original shipment from west coast roaches. Now they are a great breeding colony so i dont have to buy anymore.

I have been ordering from various places, even though you pay shipping at more than one place it can still be cheaper if you are saving on the price of the feeders. I find some online stores much cheaper than others, in fact cheap enough to make up for shipping costs. For BB flies you are better off buying from forum members.

Check out lindasgonebuggie.com her prices are well below many other sites and shipping is reasonable.

I purchased isopods from doubleds.org as you get twice as much for the price.

I have also purchased flies from mantispets.com when I cant get them from forum mebers.

For roaches I bought my original shipment from west coast roaches. Now they are a great breeding colony so i dont have to buy anymore.

Thank you so much. Guess I will check out the classifieds. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom