I was just hoping to get a list of things i can feed a 2-3 month old baby veiled chameleon. As of right now I'm using crickets and feeding the crickets food i get from a pet store(gutloading).
They used to be considered a main feeder, but with the amount of chitin that they have, keepers have slowly phased them out. Superworms are a much better alternative if you are wanting something similar.
When mine were that young, I liked to feed dubia nymphs, small crickets, blue bottle flys, red runner roaches(people have had infestations with these if not handled properly) and small hornworms and silkworms.
They used to be considered a main feeder, but with the amount of chitin that they have, keepers have slowly phased them out. Superworms are a much better alternative if you are wanting something similar.
When mine were that young, I liked to feed dubia nymphs, small crickets, blue bottle flys, red runner roaches(people have had infestations with these if not handled properly) and small hornworms and silkworms.
Phoenix worms are great feeders and will also turn into black soldier flies. My guy has been eating them since he was 3 months. He is not about 1.5 years old and still loves them.
Phoenix worms are great feeders and will also turn into black soldier flies. My guy has been eating them since he was 3 months. He is not about 1.5 years old and still loves them.