Feeder cups

finalflash

So pretty sure i am not alone on this lol ...
But as the empty feeder cups start to pile up what do you do with them ... i can only repurpose so many and throwing them out seems like a waste ..any seems like the insect suppliers would want to clean and reuse them ... but hey this is me thinking outloud lol

But as the empty feeder cups start to pile up what do you do with them ... i can only repurpose so many and throwing them out seems like a waste ..any seems like the insect suppliers would want to clean and reuse them ... but hey this is me thinking outloud lol
I used to always save them all. Until I ended up with a huge box of them had to move so I tossed them. Maybe offer them to someone that breeds feeders on a small scale?

Sadly probably costs more to sanitize than to use new ones.But at least they are recyclable!

I save mine and have found lots of different uses for them. When sharing feeders they are super convenient to have on hand. I use the tall deli cups for supplement dusting. When breaking down or setting up bioactive enclosures I used the tall deli cups to scoop the soil. I’ve used various sized cups for holding bits of hardware, mixing grout and catching the random wild anole that’s in the house without hurting it. I don’t often have to buy anything that comes in a deli cup anymore, so I now use them faster than they can build up.

Back
Top Bottom