• Votes: 3 6.3%

• Votes: 1 2.1%

• Votes: 4 8.3%

• Votes: 10 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lmao, the emotions on this forum are getting ridiculous. It's a freaking calendar contest kids, do you want some stupid looking, badly lit picture with someone's hand in it on a calendar? It's honestly just common sense.

I have pretty much zero photography experience, but I had a good camera and I've won in the past. Again, just use common sense.

It also would be dumb to have a sick animal(mbd) on the cover. That would be promoting that it's okay for a chameleon to look like that. What do we think chameleons have feelings and the sick ones are feeling left out of a calendar lol?

Lmao, the emotions on this forum are getting ridiculous. It's a freaking calendar contest kids, do you want some stupid looking, badly lit picture with someone's hand in it on a calendar? It's honestly just common sense.

I have pretty much zero photography experience, but I had a good camera and I've won in the past. Again, just use common sense.

It also would be dumb to have a sick animal(mbd) on the cover. That would be promoting that it's okay for a chameleon to look like that. What do we think chameleons have feelings and the sick ones are feeling left out of a calendar lol?
The lord of roaches has spoken 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

Last edited:
I’m truly sad to see this post because when you have MBD chameleons sometimes they can’t pose , Sometimes they can’t walk and have to be carried and sometimes they are weak because they have been inbred to have unique colors but it doesn’t mean they’re filtered, that accusation should not be put out there to make people feel what you’re saying is true. I’ve been looking at the site for three years before I entered my babies because they were deformed and I felt nobody would pick them or allow them.
I am honestly getting tired of you targeting me in your posts... Believe it or not I do not post with you in mind.

I said NOTHING about your photo. I was speaking in general what I have seen entered over the last two years. I did not even comment on MBD. But since your calling me out... NO, I do not think a sick chameleon or one that has MBD visibly deforming its body should be in the contest. Because these are supposed to be images that represent a species and it puts it out there that it is how they should look. When people come here and see the image at the top of the forum, how ridiculous would it be for us to promote that as the way a chameleons body should be formed? How many people would look at that photo and think "oh my chameleon looks normal then?"

It was my opinion on what I have seen repeatedly entered and those photos never win because visually they have not taken them to win a photo contest. I have entered pics that were the same bad quality and guess what I did not win either or my picture was removed from the voting process.

is anyone else having a hard time accessing the comments on the photos on there phone? I can’t seem to actually open the link to the photo contest. @Brad help I’m tech stupid!!

is anyone else having a hard time accessing the comments on the photos on there phone? I can’t seem to actually open the link to the photo contest. @Brad help I’m tech stupid!!
Weird. I use mobile and it let's me get in just fine. I wonder why it's doing that to you.

Do you have an iPhone or Android? I know when I complain to Brad in the past he had said he was an Apple thing
Hey Jox... Are you seeing it like this? If so at the top see the little square with the arrow coming out the top right corner next to the magnifying glass with the plus in it? Click that and it pulls you to the page we are used to seeing with the comments.

IMG_5910.jpg

Hey Jox... Are you seeing it like this? If so at the top see the little square with the arrow coming out the top right corner next to the magnifying glass with the plus in it? Click that and it pulls you to the page we are used to seeing with the comments.

View attachment 292629
So the only way it will work is if it pulls a who new link for me? Thanks I just been zooming in and out of the photos

So the only way it will work is if it pulls a who new link for me? Thanks I just been zooming in and out of the photos
It's the only way I have figured out how to get to the comments on my iPhone. That square with the arrow out the right corner at the top was the only way I have figured out so far with the new site upgrade. It redirects you to the real page we are used to seeing.

Hey y'all! So I have an Android but I know how to get to the comments!

Screenshot_20210214-155220.png

This is your screen. Tap on the media image number

Screenshot_20210214-155241.png

It takes you to the comment screen! I believe it came with the new update. Not sure.

Screenshot_20210214-155252.png

Polls are open.
May the best phot win!

Some great photos did not make the final round this month. As most of you already know before voting begins we reduce the number of entries to a more manageable number. To do that all eligible contest entries go through a grading process. Our goal is to find the top ~10 photos for a potential future calendar. If anyone has a question feel free to contact me.

Back
Top Bottom