Staff member
Chameleon Photo Contest
:D February 2011
:D
view entries

Theme: No Theme

Win A Gift Certificate To: ... you choose :cool:

1st place: $50 gift certificate :eek:
The winner of this contest may choose a gift certificate to one of the companies listed above. This should give the winner a nice choice of where to use their gift certificate. The certificate can not be split up and used at multiple places.

How to enter the contest:
contest entry deadline: February 16, 2011
  • To submit your photo, click here.
  • Fill out the form and click submit.
  • You are welcome to change your submitted image anytime before the submission deadline.

Rules:
Please view the contest rules before submitting a photo. Click here to access the contest rules. The contest rules have recently been updated.

dates
entry deadline: February 16
voting: February 17 - February 28
contest results will be announced on March 2 2011

Note:
Please review the contest rules. The photo entry period will be extended if a minimum of 10 valid entries have not been received.

The Chameleon Forums reserves the right to modify these rules at any time. Please check this thread often if you are participating in the contest. Feel free to reply to this thread with questions if you have them.

Last edited:
Waiting for my HD camcorder to come in. Wonder if I can take a picture good enough for the contest with it. :confused::);)

Im okay with pictures, but far worse than other forum members! my little point and shoot is a piece of junk D: I entered again, its always fun to try and if I don't win I can always try again :):D

I borrowed my brothers girlfriend's camera. I think it was a canon, and it had a lens. It takes really great pictures.

Today is the last day to enter the February photo contest. Entries that did not meet the size and/or ratio requirements have been removed.

We received over 50 entries this month, but as usual there were only 16 final slots available. Unfortunately, some good photos did not make it to the final round of voting. If anyone would like to know how their photo could have ranked higher, please send me a pm or start a new thread. A large majority of entries could have benefited from a little noise reduction.

slideshow

Having a hard time deciding on your favorite?

Slideshow: Click to view slideshow

Comparing the original size of each image can help and is recommended. Photos should not only be judged by the chameleon displayed, but also on composition and image quality.

Ah the amazing blue made it in :)
I see Jann is in to steal all the votes ;)

All lookin good guys well done for making it past the cut, good luck!

Back
Top Bottom