• Votes: 2 5.7%

• Votes: 0 0.0%

• Votes: 6 17.1%

• Votes: 1 2.9%

• Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Heika said:
Wow, what a competitive group this time. Nice looking chams, everyone!
Yeah lucky I am not one of the judges this month as I'd probably be stuck in indecision as to first, second and third place!:confused:

nosferatu said:
By the way...great looking cham Jamie...is that an Ambilobe?

No. I got him at about 4 months old as a Sambava, but he has proven to be a cross locale. Thank you for your compliment, I will pass it along ;-) He will be pleased, he has had a rough time of it lately..

Yes...so many good-looking pics for the contest!...I also notice that there are many users who have some great pics in their personal gallery but never participate in the contests...seems like a saw a nice-looking Mellers in someone's photo gallery here...

Jamie: Oh okay it has some Sambava in him...I am always bad at identifying panther locales...especially with all the variations among the ambilobes...would love to see some more pics of Archimedes if you have them

There are so many awesome pic's of gorgeous animals, would hate to have to judge them!

nosferatu said:
Jamie: Oh okay it has some Sambava in him...I am always bad at identifying panther locales...especially with all the variations among the ambilobes...would love to see some more pics of Archimedes if you have them

You and me both!! Here are some more pic's of Archimedes.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Results​

feb_06_1st.gif

1st place: LunaC
Species: Chamaeleo Trioceros quadricornis
Common: Four-horned or Cameroon Bearded Chameleon
Sex: Male
Name: QuadziMoto

feb_06_2nd.gif

2nd place: Nosferatu
Species: Furcifer Pardalis
Common: Panther Chameleon (blue-barred ambilobe)
Name: Ra

feb_06_3rd.gif

2nd place: jvillereptile
Species: Chamaeleo Chamaeleo calyptratus
Common: Veiled Chameleon
Name: Persus

If you are not familiar with how the contest works, please review the [THREAD=102]contest rules[/THREAD].

open member vote
The top ranked photos from the open member voting received the following points:
photo 03 => 5 pts
photo 12 => 3 pts
photo 01 => 1 pts

judge rankings
We had three judges this month: JonathanF, Heika, and myself. The judges, in no specific order, gave the following rankings:
judge1:
photo 12 => 3 pts
photo 04 => 2 pts
photo 03 => 1 pts

judge2:
photo 03 => 3pts
photo 10 => 2pts
photo 14 => 1pts

judge3:
photo 03 => 3pts
photo 01 => 2pts
photo 07 => 1pts

point totals
photo 03 - LunaC: 12 pts
photo 12 - Nosferatu: 6 pts
photo 01 - jvillereptile: 3 pts
photo 10 - lele: 2 pts
photo 04 - 2by2: 2pts
photo 14 - Jamie: 1 pts
photo 07 - Shelby: 1pts

congratulations to the winners :) :D
medals have been awarded.

Last edited:
Congratulations Luna, Nosferatu and jvillereptile!

This was an extremely hard group to judge.. great pictures everyone!

Heika

Wow,

Contest results back so soon...congratulations to LunaC and QuadziMoto! Great pose...I love the expression...

So many interesting pictures...glad I was not a judge...

Anyway...thanks Brad for having these contests...it is always fun to participate and view everyone's pics/chams

(Jamie...thanks for the link...I still think Archimedes may have some ambilobe blood!)

WooHoo Luna, that beauty got my vote!!
All the pic's were awesome, congrats to the winners AND everyone else, gorgeous animals that all deserve a medal!! :D

(nosferatu.... At this point, I wouldn't be surprised :p )

This was a tough contest. Some photos that did not even get 1st, 2nd, or 3rd, might have won in a previous contest. As always, I am open to suggestions on how to improve the contest.

LunaC, check your private messages :)

Wow! Am I ever surprised! Congratulations to Nosferatu & Ra and Jvillereptile and Persus as well!
Honestly, there were so many outstanding photos and so many gorgeous animals, I'm very honored...this HAD to be a tough contest!
Thank you kindly, Brad for the opportunity...and to all who voted.
Quadzi already knows he's a spoiled star...now he'll be making all sorts of demands! :)

~ Laura

well deserved Luna. Your pic in my opinion was the only one with any kind of artistic natural beauty to it. Killer pic.

Not that everyone else didn't have killer animals. I was shocked at the flood of awsome pics that came in after brad made the announcement that people needed to get in. Kudos to everybody who was involved. Very enjoyable contest. Brad, keep up the good work.

Back
Top Bottom