Feasible?

arkist

Ok, so since I got my male jackson, its been in my head to get a female. The problem is I have no more space, already checking flack for the space I've taken so far :p.

I have a 2'x2'x4' aluminum mesh encloser which I know is more then he needs but I wanted him to have lots of roaming space.

Heres what I want to do. I want to place a plastic "wall" in the middle of the cage basically creating two 1' wide 2' deep 4' tall enclosers, housing both chams in the same cage. What are your guys opinions on this? Too much of a space cut?

This project would be a ways off, but I want to know if the basic concept is even feasible.

I wouldnt do it.
That is really on the small side.
If you get a female I'm sure you will want to breed her.
You already said dont have the room, so where will you put the babies?

I would say it would be cutting out to much space. If your ceiling permits you can always stack cages so no more width is taken up.

I wouldnt do it.
That is really on the small side.
If you get a female I'm sure you will want to breed her.
You already said dont have the room, so where will you put the babies?

./facepalm

made space for the male and female and completely spaced the babies. Thanks Carl. I'ma have to finangle myself some more space.

I actually considered several layouts before posting this, including stacking cages. Problem with that is lighting then has to be "hung" somehow from the side for the cage, and I would need ladder to clean and mist the top cage.

Back
Top Bottom