Favourite calcium?

Fluker's calcium with d3 - i've used this calcium at every cricket feeding (every 3 days) for almost 4 years now, with no problems whatsoever.

I use sticky tongues minerall outdoor. I do not use any D3 and prefer the minerall outdoor as it contains minerals as well as the plain calcium.

I use sticky tongues minerall outdoor. I do not use any D3 and prefer the minerall outdoor as it contains minerals as well as the plain calcium.

How often do you dust with the outdoor minerall? Is it an everyday like calcium plus without the D3 or a bi-weekly like herptivite.

I currently use a calcium plus / plain calcium mix (50/50) on all bugs with a poor phos/calc ratio but would prefer to take D3 out of the picture all together as I think the Arcadia T5HO lights dare sufficient for my adult panthers by themselves.

How often do you dust with the outdoor minerall? Is it an everyday like calcium plus without the D3 or a bi-weekly like herptivite.

I currently use a calcium plus / plain calcium mix (50/50) on all bugs with a poor phos/calc ratio but would prefer to take D3 out of the picture all together as I think the Arcadia T5HO lights dare sufficient for my adult panthers by themselves.

I use the Minerall-O on all feeders with poor ca:p ratio. I also believe the T5HO are sufficient for D3 and many of the research studies i have read regarding D3 and lighting have convinced me. I do also get my boys outside at least 3 hours a week as well.

I use the outdoor stuff on nearly every feeder. Then I supplement repashy calcium plus (LOD) version 1-2x a week. Some people use it with almost every feed but I gut load very well and dont feel comfortable supplementing my Cham that much

Do you have a favourite calcium?
Both your with or without d3?
Why?

for my vitamin free calcium powder, I like Mineral-O by Sticky Tongue Farms. contains calcium plus other important minerals.

currently for vitamins, including D3, I use Repashy Calicum Plus (a product I would NOT use as directed daily, but which is good for occasional use)

for my vitamin free calcium powder, I like Mineral-O by Sticky Tongue Farms. contains calcium plus other important minerals.

currently for vitamins, including D3, I use Repashy Calicum Plus (a product I would NOT use as directed daily, but which is good for occasional use)

Hi Sandra! Just to be clear, can you advise if there are vitamins/minerals in calcium plus that aren't in Minerall-O besides D3? Thanks!

Hi Sandra! Just to be clear, can you advise if there are vitamins/minerals in calcium plus that aren't in Minerall-O besides D3? Thanks!
hi :)
Lots of vitamins in Repashy Calcium Plus. STF Minerall-O is only minerals, unless you get the Indoor kind which then also has low amounts of D3.

Sticky Tongue Farms: MinerAll-O
Guaranteed Analysis Per Kilo: Calcium 34% -36%, Manganese; 453.66 mg., Zinc; 544.39 mg., Iron; 136.10 mg., Copper; 113.42 mg., Iodine; 36.29 mg., Cobalt; 3.63 mg., Magnesium; 453.66 mg., Selenium; 11.023. mg.
INGREDIENTS: Calcium Carbonate, Dextrose, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Magnesium Oxide, Iron Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Ethyione Diamine Dihydriodide, Cobalt Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Iron Oxide, Natural flavors. And the following trace elements from naturally grown aquatic vegetation; Sulfur, Aluminum, Silicon, Copper, Bromine, Barium, Tellurium, Yttrium, Sodium, Lanthanum, Uranium, Neodymium, Cerium, Titanium, Vanadium, Niobium, Dysporosium, Gadolinium, Erbium, Ytterbium, Germanium, Praseodymium, Samarium, Thallium, Scandium, Rubidium, Nickel, Holmium, Tin, Thorium, Europium, Terbium, Palladium, Gallium, Chromium, Lutecium, Thulium, Tungsten, Antimony, Cesium, Bismuth, Rhodium, Tantalum, Rhenium, Osmium Iridum.
Sticky Tongue Farms: MinerAll-I
Guaranteed Analysis Per Kilo: Calcium; Min. 34% - Max. 36%, Manganese; 453.66 mg., Zinc; 544.39 mg., Iron; 136.10 mg., Copper; 113.42 mg., Iodine; 36.29 mg., Cobalt; 3.63 mg., Magnesium; 453.66 mg., Selenium; 11.023. mg., plus Vitamin D3; 4,400.00 I.U.
INGREDIENTS: MinerAll-O, plus D-Activated Animal Sterol (D3) 4,400 IU/kg of D3

Repashy Calcium NoD
Guaranteed Analysis: calcium 30% - 32%.
INGREDIENTS: calcium carbonate
Repashy SuperCal MediumD
Guaranteed Analysis: Calcium min. 30%, Calcium max. 32%, Vitamin D-3 25,000 IU/lb.
INGREDIENTS: Calcium Carbonate, Vitamins (Vitamin D Supplement).
Repashy Calcium Plus
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein min. 2%, Crude Fat min. 0.2%, Crude Fat max. 0.6%, Crude Fiber max. 1%, Moisture max. 8%, Ash max. 35%, Calcium 17% -20%, Phosphorus min. 0.6%, Vitamin E min. 2,000 IU/lb, Vitamin D min. 20,000 IU/lb, Vitamin A min. 200,000 IU/lb. Total Carotenoids min. 500 mg/lb.

INGREDIENTS: Calcium Carbonate, Dried Kelp, Cellulose (as carrier), Brewer’s Yeast, RoseHips, Calendula Flower, Marigold Flower Extract, Phaffia Rhodozyma Yeast, Paprika Extract, Spirulina Algae, Turmeric, Salt, Potassium Citrate, Magnesium Gluconate, Canthaxanthin, Calcium Propionate and Potassium Sorbate (as mold inhibitors), Natural Flavoring, Lecithin, Rosemary Extract and Mixed Tocopherols (as preservatives), Vitamins (Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D Supplement, Choline Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Beta Carotene, Pantothenic Acid, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B-12 Supplement).

more info /other brands:
https://www.chameleonforums.com/blogs/sandrachameleon/174-whats-supplements-brand.html

I was using the repashy calcium plus as my multivitamin but am trying to eliminate D3 as my panther still has gular edema, so I am now using herptivite.

edit: The herptivite says to mix 50:50 with calcium so if you use it be sure to make note of that.

I have been persuaded to give repashy a try when i get my chemeleon which will still be in a while but want to know absolutely as much as i can before hand which products would i need and how often?

was thinking calium plus low d once a week or so
super cal no d most feedings

sound about right? anything missing? I do understand the importance of gutloading and will also have a role in supplementation I do plan to gutload hopefully fairly well with some carrots, some greens (collards,kale etc) probably some berries.

I have been persuaded to give repashy a try when i get my chemeleon which will still be in a while but want to know absolutely as much as i can before hand which products would i need and how often?
was thinking calium plus low d once a week or so
super cal no d most feedings
sound about right? anything missing? I do understand the importance of gutloading and will also have a role in supplementation I do plan to gutload hopefully fairly well with some carrots, some greens (collards,kale etc) probably some berries.

what type of chameleon? what age? housed inside or outside in the sun?
The new repashy calicum plus low dose is less potent than the original, so you might use that more than once a week (Ive not seen the analysis of the new product, so hard to say). Depends on the type of chameleon you have of course.

what type of chameleon? what age? housed inside or outside in the sun?
The new repashy calicum plus low dose is less potent than the original, so you might use that more than once a week (Ive not seen the analysis of the new product, so hard to say). Depends on the type of chameleon you have of course.

Thought I had mentioned that, I intend on getting a panther, so hoping it will be about between 3-6 months. It will be inside, think I plan on running t5's with Arcadia 12% uvb. So maybe use the lod around 7 times a month and pure calcium little more often. And nothing on some feedings especially for silks and horn worms and all feeders plan to be gutloaded as listed in an earlier post.

Back
Top Bottom