Favorite Video Game(s)??

Creaturelover123

I searched and searched the forums and could not find a thread about video games. If anyone finds a link to an old thread about video games could you post it.

Whats your favorite video game to play on your down time?

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Skyrim for Xbox!

Thanks! :)

I've always been a big fan of the Final Fantasy series . I played all of them except for FF XI ( online one ) and anything after FF XII . I'm still back on the PS2 ... lol .

I'm pretty old school - I asked for a used PS2 a few years back and was rewarded with one of my fav games ever - Grand Theft Auto 3! I also have a soft spot for the original Mario Brothers as well as Mario Brothers 3, then again I'm a girl so it's ok :cool:

I played religiously since vanilla. Up until a year ago. Haven't played the MOP expansion yet. I know if I start playing, I will be hooked again.
Everytime this song pops up on iTunes while on shuffle, makes me want to start playing again.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ltM5jHIJFw4

Yeah for real. And they have changed so much in the game, talents are all different now and they have just a million different daily's. Its out of hand. Haha. I play when I can, but working full time and going to school 3 nights a week puts a limit on play time.

That song is too damn funny, I hadn't seen that before.

My boyfriend plays league of legends, but I haven't tried it out yet.

Yeah for real. And they have changed so much in the game, talents are all different now and they have just a million different daily's. Its out of hand. Haha. I play when I can, but working full time and going to school 3 nights a week puts a limit on play time.

That song is too damn funny, I hadn't seen that before.

My boyfriend plays league of legends, but I haven't tried it out yet.

Yeah, I've heard. One of these days when I'm not to busy, I have to check it out. My guildies have sent me so many scrolls of resurrection. Main was/is a goblin rogue. Horde all day! Lol.
That songs great! Its been out for the longest...lol.
League of Legends is cool. A normal match last between 30-40mins. Free to play/download which is awesome.

I love the Assasins Creed games. The last few have been disappointing but still fun to play. Skyrim was awesome. Need to get Halo 4 soon because I love the Halo series too. Sooo many hours lost to Halo and Halo 2 in college! My husband and I have a shelf jut for video games (Xbox and wii) that's nearly floor to ceiling and about 3' across. When multiple good games come out at the same time we have to 'shotgun' the controller when we get home. ;)

I am currently playing skyrim for ps3 (just started actually ) but I am embarrassed to say I have lost my video game mojo....I can't seem to figure out how to get out of the keep of the very first few minutes....LOL...:eek:

Years ago I was a huge fan of the tomb raider games and really have not actively played since so no wonder I cannot seem to navigate skyrim :D

I am currently playing skyrim for ps3 (just started actually ) but I am embarrassed to say I have lost my video game mojo....I can't seem to figure out how to get out of the keep of the very first few minutes....LOL...:eek:

Years ago I was a huge fan of the tomb raider games and really have not actively played since so no wonder I cannot seem to navigate skyrim :D

It's okay my friend, I had to look online and see how to get out of the keep :eek:. Lol:D

Here are my favorite and GamerTags so feel free to send me a BFF request on either system!!!

XBOX: ItWasAWetFart
games: Gears of war 1,2 and 3!!!
Halo I love them all except ODST!!!
Fear/Fear files/2 and 3 imo greatest games ever at least the first and extraction point!!!
Left 4 Dead 1 and 2!!! I mean who doesn't love killing zombies!!!
Dead Space 1,2 and in a few days 3
Call of duty mw2,3 and both black ops the second one is getting boring
DOOM 3 BFG Your getting a steal with all that comes with it
Star Wars the Force Unleashed 1 AND 2
Army of Two both are great and im looking foward to the devils cartel
BioShock 1 and 2
Batman arkham asylum and city
boarderlands is beast too still haven't got the second one yet
The last two Medol of honor games!!!

Playstation: TakeItBentOver

Uncharted 1, 2 and 3 just started playing them and they are sick
Resistance 1, 2 and 3 one of my fav for ps3
God of War i got every last one of them
SOCOM 1-4 and event all for the psp
killzone 1-3 they are one of the hardest games and i still not complete them yet
RAGE i now know why its called that great story and good graphics
FarCry 3 awesome graphics for the ps3 and story line too
BF3 just got it for the story line the multi player sucks booty

Nintendo Wii-U and Wii

Supe Mario Bro All Stars who doesn't like the classics
Mario Cart
Metroid prime 1-3 Love them long time!!!

PSP: SOCOM Fire Team Bravo 1-3 and tactical strike
Need For Speed Most Wanted
Untold Legends 1 and 2

PSVita: TakeItBentOver
Unit 13
Call Of Duty Declassified
Uncharted Golden Abyss
Need For Speed Most Wanted
Dungeon Hunter Alliance you can also play it on ps3!!!

PC: all the age of empires
Age of Mythology
Rise of Nation
Diablo 2 and 3 are sick
War Craft 3 and the expansion
Crysis 1,2 and soon 3
star wars empire at war

those are just a few of my favorite things!!! i also start trying out world of warcraft and its pretty sick

Back
Top Bottom