• Tamatave

Votes: 34 4.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad

Administrator
Staff member
Among the options listed, which locale is your favorite?

Ambanja
Ambilobe
Ankaramy
Diego Suarez
Nosy Be
Nosy Mitsio
Sambava
Tamatave

This is a very tough poll. Every panther has colors that are very unique to theirself. I just took my 3 favorite and did "eeny meeny minny mo" because it was too hard. Also you forgot the St.Marie panther.

a23cham: I agree, it is hard to choose a favorite. There are actually many locales that were not included; I had to use a subset in order to keep the list somewhat short.

a23cham said:
This is a very tough poll. Every panther has colors that are very unique to theirself. I just took my 3 favorite and did "eeny meeny minny mo" because it was too hard. Also you forgot the St.Marie panther.
There are around ~8 more verified locales that werent included. But it would be too many to include them all.

i had trouble choosing one. they're all so pretty! overall i like tamative best, have you ever seen a nicer looking chameleon that Lava from chameleonparadise.com?

Last edited:
You force me to make these tough decisions!

Ah...too many choices! If I could have every locale, I would. Some of the sambava and ankaramy morphs have to be my fav. though. :)

Who can resist a Diego Suarez cutie like this?

Vino%20Aici%20009.jpg

And here is a more serious side to him :)

Takhisis6.jpg

Diego Suarez's are beautiful too, as Vino Aici demonstrates above... So hard to choose locales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom