Votes: 87 10.5%
  • Sambava

Votes: 98 11.8%
  • Tamatave

Votes: 34 4.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted tamatave for the sheer vibrance of their reds, oranges, and yellows. I own lots and lots of ambilobes but would love to get ahold of a CH or CB tamatave sometime soon. It would just have to be from the right parents. I want a screaming red/orange one when fired up. They are phenomenal.

im gunna have to go with nosy be just look at him :)

Attachments

• 100_3114.jpg
    100_3114.jpg
    246.9 KB · Views: 321
sambava all the way! those fire up colours are rediculous. need them in canada!

Sambava hell yeah!I know 2 private breeders in Montreal that are breeding some amazing F.Pardalis Sambava and that a few babies were shipped to another breeder in Scarborough last summer,so keep an eye out they should hit the scene pretty soon in T.O...........I like Sambava,Nosy Faly but (red bar)Ambilobe is my personal favorite.

Ambanja

Ambanja!!! I like crosses because they are unique but my favorite pure is Ambanja such amazing colors! ambilobes are amazing too.

its funny cause i naturally chose the ambilobe( maybe cause i have a blue bar)..but i do remember the first male panther i ever saw (in person, and extremely vibrant) was a suarez..i do like the eye turret colors they exibit( the one i saw was during halloween time, and he happened to match the holiday, his eyes where black, white stripes with orange..looked like and evil pumpkins eyes, lolk

edit: this was in sandiego when pet kingdom had that one big walk in cage that they housed all the wc in (booo..im glad they didnt do that long..just the thought of all the parasites beeing spread, from locale to locale...no good)

OK... officially hard to answer this one... I have typed a response about 5 times, but this is my final answer... I like 'em all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom