Favorite movie or show

Favorite movie and book will forever be where the red fern grows.

I have many shows I like.. Some at the top right now are the last kingdom and the 100. But some of my favorite ones are Futurama, Disenchantment, and Rick and Morty. I can watch them over and over and they never get old.

Sorry, I'm late to the game. Lol
My mom watched the last kingdom! She really liked it! In 7th grade, I read where the red Fern grows. Soo sad but sweet!

We must be thinking of something different. The show my mom watched is on Netflix and is recent
Well... you're talking about different things...

The Last Kingdom (2015 TV series)​

Where the Red Fern Grows (1974 film)​

Where the Red Fern Grows (2003 film)​

We must be thinking of something different. The show my mom watched is on Netflix and is recent

Well... you're talking about different things...

The Last Kingdom (2015 TV series)​

Where the Red Fern Grows (1974 film)​

Where the Red Fern Grows (2003 film)​

Yes, I was talking about where the red fern grows. And I didn't mean facebook, I tried to write favorite book and it autocorrected.

The last kingdom was good.
I watched it after I watched Vikings. At first I thought it was cheesy, but then I really got into it. Same as the 100.

Yes, I was talking about where the red fern grows. And I didn't mean facebook, I tried to write favorite book and it autocorrected.

I watched it after I watched Vikings. At first I thought it was cheesy, but then I really got into it. Same as the 100.
Okay. I got confused with the red Fern grows. It is the same lol.

I watched it after I watched Vikings.
I liked Vikings. I thought it was a good interpretation of Ragnar's Saga.
Now I'm trying to find a decent version of the Völsunga Saga which immediately preceded Ragnar.

For the uninitiated, The Völsunga Saga was largely the basis for Wagner's Der Ring des Nibelungen, better known to some as, "Kill the Wabbit".

Favorites are like music & vids—they can change often.

I like a lot of movies
I hate a lot of movies
I'm ambivalent about a lot of movies
Did a search this morning for Thanksgiving movies. IDK why, but Fantastic Mr. Fox came up. Thanksgiving? :unsure:

Anyhow, we like most of Wes Anderson's flicks:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wes_Anderson#Filmography

1637864362136.png

Back
Top Bottom