Farewell Fellow Cham Heads...

Scotty

Hi all,
It is with sincere regret that I will be leaving the forum as I have sold my little boy Popeye.
He is going to a good home and an arranged mariage, so to speak lol...
Well the story is, I am into my herps big time and have a vast collection of both snakes and lizards of many types. My latest project is working with designer morph carpet pythons, which has set me back a bit financially as well as limited my space where I can keep my animals.
Unfortunately Popeye and others had to make room, which as far as Popeye was concerned, a very difficult desicion to make as he was dear to my heart!!!
The good news is, I happened to be talking with a fellow herper the other day and was telling him of my projects and my space constraints and mentioned Popeye, he informed me the he new of a guy who was looking for a male veiled for his girl, I contacted him and the rest is history.
He is about 9 months old now, so I reckion he's ready for his first date, something I could not give him, so all's good I guess.
We will miss him as I had him since he was 4 days old and was one in the collection that we speak about as though he is a member of the family and not just a lizard!!
Anyway (says with a tear) THANKYOU to all you guys that educated me whilst bringing up Popeye over the last 9 months or so, I learnt heaps and am glad I found this Forum...THANKYOU.
No matter what other Countries think, I reckon you Yanks are unreal bunch of people!!! LOL, I actually mean that Sincerely...
Thanks guys..
All the best, I may come back again one day IF I get another Cham..which I probably will.
Cheers
Scott.;)

I dont know if I am sorry to hear that. He didnt die, he is going to a good home you say, he is going to be breeding. This sounds like a decent end for you and your cham it could have been worse. I am sorry you had to get rid of your buddy though but you can go visit him cant you:) Good luck on your projects and you can still share them to us even though you dont have a cham now so you dont have to leave.

Back
Top Bottom