FAO UK Veiled Owners

For calyptratus mesh ones are the best. There's one famous supplier in the UK but I don't get the name at the moment.
For males you need minimum 60x60cm base area and minimum 120 cm hight to keep them

For calyptratus mesh ones are the best. There's one famous supplier in the UK but I don't get the name at the moment.
For males you need minimum 60x60cm base area and minimum 120 cm hight to keep them

It'd be great if you could remember that name. All i can find are flexariums but find it hard to see into them properly.

I try to find it in my head :eek:
But what I still remember is that their cages are extremly expensive but probably the highest quality ones you can get. Maybe other guys from the Uk here know which supplier I am thinking about

the mesh vivs are made by terry thatcher,but there are some new mesh vivs coming out made by zoo med,they are called repti-breeze.

hope this helps
graeme

Bear in mind that on top of the price and shipping costs there is a good chance you will have to pay import duty on these cages from lll reptile if you are having them shipped to the UK.

I am based in the UK, and didn't like the flexariums, so we have a cage which is plywood on all sides, and a glass front. The sides have vents in them. We have a 2ft x 2ft x 3ft. Works for us, but I think it's a case of each to their own.

I tried a flexarium and didn't like it (too dark and the sides were too flimsy and would go out of shape with cage furniture such as branches in it). I kept a male Veiled chameleon successfully for 7 years in a wooden viv with 100% mesh roof and mesh under the front glass sliding doors. In fact I have kept 6 different species of chameleon in the same wooden vivs.

Terry Thatcher mesh cages for me!

Cost a bit but are great. I have just recieved one and will be ordering another next week.

Back
Top Bottom