Fantasy Football

Nice game Rachelle. Would have liked my players to actually have not 'taken a dive', but all is fair in love and war. Shake my hand - good game. :)

Still have a chance at taking out Brad...and apparently...that's the league motto? "Beat Brad?" Adams and Cobb should cancel out J. Charles...and Aaron Rodgers will drive in the stake!

Well I had a sucky week. Originally projected over 100 points but only have like 50. Here's one for the loss column.

Chase

Well I had a sucky week. Originally projected over 100 points but only have like 50. Here's one for the loss column.

Chase

Don't feel too bad. Yahoo refused to let me log in the first 4 weeks last year to make any changes. Then week 5, said okay with the same login and psswrd. Fickle thing. GO Gmail! Still made it to championship game. Even though Brad creamed me. That and Joe Flacco forgot how to throw.

Nice game Rachelle. Would have liked my players to actually have not 'taken a dive', but all is fair in love and war. Shake my hand - good game. :)

Aren't we supposed to do the pat on the butt for good game? I'm still way behind in total points, I think last year I came in almost last. Looks like this week beat Brad may happen!

Breaking News............. I don't think Brad even played my Swag Team this week. He played 2 players that clearly weren't active. 'HULK MAD!!!!!!!!!' :D I selfishly came back for a grudge match this year and he didn't even show up to the game. 'HULK MAD!!!!!!' :D Whatever he is updating on this site, had better be worth it (i.e. dating app for single chams, support system for single chameleon mothers, adoption agency, etc...). Trace found the time to play! :eek:

(P.S. I did not mean to make the league motto 'Just Beat Brad'. It was supposed to be my team motto, or maybe I did. Don't recall. All I remember is sitting in front of pc hitting F5 every 10 seconds for 2 days, hoping to get 10 teams. I felt like Mark Zuckerberg in Social Network. It has been a learning experience for me. If Brad doesn't reinvent the league next year, I promise to get it right next time.)

Hey, I finally won a game. I’m UNSTOPPABLE NOW! Watch out Wowbango. ;)

Whatever he is updating on this site, had better be worth it (i.e. dating app for single chams, support system for single chameleon mothers, adoption agency, etc...)

I can’t decide between the following names for the app:

OkCricket
Casque Passions
Scaly Mate

How about "Ashley Madagascar" for those chameleons that aren't *really* single?

There was a great Tinder or Grinder joke in the situation there, but do to lack of sleep recently, I couldn't form it. Swipe left, Swipe right.
Everything will be okay, until their info is stolen. Karma has a way of always rearing it's head. :)

"Chameleon Mingle" ... leave it to me to miss the obvious one :D

Are you FFers having fun? I'm just too swamped this year, so I'm missing out.

"Chameleon Mingle" ... leave it to me to miss the obvious one :D

Are you FFers having fun? I'm just too swamped this year, so I'm missing out.

I miss you honey. Come home. I left your things just as you left them. :D
Just isn't the same without you or Brad. :(
However, I need the practice. You will play next year, RIGHT. By the way, start another one those great off the wall threads. Especially, the ones about complete idiotic things or people. :eek:

I am surrounded by strangeness, so I'm sure I will have great stories soon. I'll post the weird stuff as soon as it happens. :D

I've been so crazy busy between work, school, and this big conference I'm planning. I should be back to a more normal pace in November... If I can just get there!

I've started planning for my next cham friend. I'm excited - I've missed having Ferdinand about. (Also, I didn't realize just how much I talk to myself since I was always talking to Ferds. I need a companion. My husband says I get weird when I'm alone.). I'll wait until everything is over and I'm past most of my work travel, so sometime around Thanksgiving :D

I'm in the middle of a glorious come back from 1-4.

fantasy_football3.jpg

Notice the guy's friends in the background mocking him :cool:

Back
Top Bottom