Falys Hatching!

Im def with you on the Raiden cross debate man. Ive raised and seen alot of falys and Razr looks pure and so do the the 2 females I have from Raiden & Nala. Ive got some Professor eggs cracking and looking like they will start sweating any day.

It's like having 4 kids. 3 will have blonde hair and the fourth could be a red head. Did your wife cheat? No. So what's the explaination? Something in the genes. I think all those that came from Raiden are sick! They are highly sought after for a reason and as long as we keep breeding the bloodline out we will see how long the trait goes.:)

Sweet man!! Who did you pair the Professor with? Yeah, I know it's going to be a biased opinion since I have Raiden Falys, but I've seen a lot of Falys now. There's absolutely no doubt in my mind they're 100% legit. In my opinion, Razr is the epitome of the traits you want to look for in a true Faly. Raiden also always reminded me of Slash. In my eyes, they're almost the same cham in appearance. As for a possibility for cross females in the batch we got, I don't see it one bit, and that's comparing them to all the other Falys out there. Well, preaching to the choir here, just going to grow them up and let the babies speak for themselves. No need to prove it with words....

It's like having 4 kids. 3 will have blonde hair and the fourth could be a red head. Did your wife cheat? No. So what's the explaination? Something in the genes. I think all those that came from Raiden are sick! They are highly sought after for a reason and as long as we keep breeding the bloodline out we will see how long the trait goes.:)

Maybe the wife did cheat.:eek:

Sweet man!! Who did you pair the Professor with? Yeah, I know it's going to be a biased opinion since I have Raiden Falys, but I've seen a lot of Falys now. There's absolutely no doubt in my mind they're 100% legit. In my opinion, Razr is the epitome of the traits you want to look for in a true Faly. Raiden also always reminded me of Slash. In my eyes, they're almost the same cham in appearance. As for a possibility for cross females in the batch we got, I don't see it one bit, and that's comparing them to all the other Falys out there. Well, preaching to the choir here, just going to grow them up and let the babies speak for themselves. No need to prove it with words....

Hells to the yeah!!! LOL

Congrats Kevin, be sure you keep me updated. I love seeing little Raiden grandbabies. The females tend to carry the trait so they should look just like Raiden. Enjoy!

Congrats Kevin, be sure you keep me updated. I love seeing little Raiden grandbabies. The females tend to carry the trait so they should look just like Raiden. Enjoy!

I sure will man!! I'm so super excited to watch these guys develop. I still have the memory of the day I got your import, opening it up, and just being blown away by the chams. It's burned in my mind! I will be posting lots of pics. :D

This first clutch is Professor/Ayva. I bred her to The Professor last yr after she rested from triple clutching w/Sherlock in 2010. I have another clutch laid about 2 months later from Professor X Ruby shes a Raiden female.

And Im w/Kevin, Chuck that male was smokin man. I was ready to charge the card til I saw he was gone already. lol

This first clutch is Professor/Ayva. I bred her to The Professor last yr after she rested from triple clutching w/Sherlock in 2010. I have another clutch laid about 2 months later from Professor X Ruby shes a Raiden female.

And Im w/Kevin, Chuck that male was smokin man. I was ready to charge the card til I saw he was gone already. lol

Nice man!! Those are going to be awesome to see!! And triple clutchin?!! Wow, where they all fertile? Man, I've only had a double, never a triple.

@ Thom You dirty Dog!!! :p Wow man, you got a real stunner there. That guy is gorgeous. Good score!

Nice man!! Those are going to be awesome to see!! And triple clutchin?!! Wow, where they all fertile? Man, I've only had a double, never a triple.

@ Thom You dirty Dog!!! :p Wow man, you got a real stunner there. That guy is gorgeous. Good score!

I've lost my mind. LOL! I'm going Faly crazy!

Yeah Thom has it bad. I am glad to help him out.

Yeah the first three clutches were all fertile she actually threw a fourth clutch and that was all infertile except one egg. I let her rest for 6 months after all that! lol Then she was bred to Professor last summer. Unfortunately she didnt triple up this time. She did double though.

Uuuughh Kevin, why do you never have any babies for SALE? You are all tease! I keep telling you I would sell my mother into slavery for anything that looks like your Faly boys lol

They look adorable, I hope they turn out stunning for you!

Uuuughh Kevin, why do you never have any babies for SALE? You are all tease! I keep telling you I would sell my mother into slavery for anything that looks like your Faly boys lol

They look adorable, I hope they turn out stunning for you!

I already did. I hope my mom finds the diamond mines of sierra leon nice this time of year....;)

Back
Top Bottom