Falys Hatching!

ChameleonAlley

Pretty stoked to wake up this morning and see two eggs pipping. This guy also hatched out two days ago.

falybaby.jpg

egghatch1.jpg

egghatch2.jpg

Hooray!!! Babies!:D
Congrats!! Adorable... Can't believe how such a small creature can be self efficient straight away!
More pictures please!

Thanks everyone!! It really means a lot!!

Dude Ive been waiting for a bumblebee boy for 2 yrs! I thought these were from our Raiden import.

Ha Scott! I know...it's taken awhile. Man, Bumblebee's getting old, but he won't quit going after the ladies. They are partly from our import. This is Bumblebee paired with a Raiden female from the import.

And yes Thom, they look very very similar!

Without getting too much into the whole Faly cross debate, as I've been trying to avoid it like the plague. But, it is my belief that the Raiden Faly line I'm carrying is 100% legit. That being said, I know Bumblebee is 110% Faly. I'm going to grow these guys up and will be testing the line for myself.

Ha Scott! I know...it's taken awhile. Man, Bumblebee's getting old, but he won't quit going after the ladies. They are partly from our import. This is Bumblebee paired with a Raiden female from the import.

Without getting too much into the whole Faly cross debate, as I've been trying to avoid it like the plague. But, it is my belief that the Raiden Faly line I'm carrying is 100% legit. That being said, I know Bumblebee is 110% Faly. I'm going to grow these guys up and will be testing the line for myself.

True true I can help ;)

Im def with you on the Raiden cross debate man. Ive raised and seen alot of falys and Razr looks pure and so do the the 2 females I have from Raiden & Nala. Ive got some Professor eggs cracking and looking like they will start sweating any day.

Back
Top Bottom