faly update

heres his dad at around 8 months... high blues

100_0815.JPG.w300h225.jpg

You have one beautiful cham! You can tell he is getting really excellent care and is showing amazing color.

The problem is....and why NO one is posting on your thread (almost a 1000 views with 22 posts)....that isn't a Faly. A beautiful cham YES but a faly NO. At least not 100% Faly. He has a lot of Ambanja in him and maybe all Ambanja, a beautiful one at that!! I am sorry you didn't get what you were expecting or what you were promised. That seems to be all too common with this local these days. But, you should be proud of this guy! You have done a great job with him and he is turning out to be quite a looker.

I have CB Faly and now WC Faly and the reason I went with the WC is I just couldn't trust what was being passed off as Faly. I wanted stuff that was Faly through and through and that NO one could question. It was against my better judgement but I am glad I did it. What I got was awesome, and it will help out the genetic pool when I get it cleaned up.

BTW lets see some shots of your cage set up! They look like great setups, and nice custom cages.

Last edited:
You have one beautiful cham! You can tell he is getting really excellent care and is showing amazing color.

The problem is....and why NO one is posting on your thread (almost a 1000 views with 22 posts)....that isn't a Faly. A beautiful cham YES but a faly NO. At least not 100% Faly. He has a lot of Ambanja in him and maybe all Ambanja, a beautiful one at that!! I am sorry you didn't get what you were expecting or what you were promised. That seems to be all too common with this local these days. But, you should be proud of this guy! You have done a great job with him and he is turning out to be quite a looker.

I have CB Faly and now WC Faly and the reason I went with the WC is I just couldn't trust what was being passed off as Faly. I wanted stuff that was Faly through and through and that NO one could question. It was against my better judgement but I am glad I did it. What I got was awesome, and it will help out the genetic pool when I get it cleaned up.

BTW lets see some shots of your cage set up! They look like great setups, and nice custom cages.

What the ----! Thats a faly theres no doubt about that! You need a pair of glasses. :rolleyes:

Why are you saying this chams an ambanja? Because I see nothing that screams ambanja in those pics.

Dude, you got a great looking offspring ans when he's finished coloring up hes gonna turn some heads. Drews' stuff is top notch. He's never sent anything out that wasnt as advertised. Enjoy that new FALY! ;):D

He is turning out nicely. Apollo was sired by Darrell from Screameleons, the mom was Nasa out of Raiden. So please tell me which one of those sires are Ambanja. Beautiful Faly.

clarke... ill address the comments on the cages only. thank you, ive spent quite a bit of time building a custom drainage stand, and now 2 full size cages for my boys. im in the process of finishing the doors for the faly and then will post a picture of there setup.

i got the umbrella plant for baby, so as i was cleaning it up and rinsing it off i gave him a shower to let him chill in the humidity.
758192ad.jpg

heres the drift wood i found along the lake in the fall. its going to be what im using for upper basking area

7ef410fb.jpg

:rolleyes:Here is another pic of Apollo. This one was his mating colors rather than the I want to bite the camera colors. Its easier to see the white in this one. I still wish I would have got to see him grow past 7-8 months. I seen some of his brothers and they looked just like daddy. Little man is awesome!! Still cant see the Ambanja:rolleyes:

Attachments

• Apollo.jpeg
    Apollo.jpeg
    15.6 KB · Views: 137
Your boy is beautiful! He had a lot of green in his younger pics but that seems to be turning lighter blue, is that how it shows up in person?

Nice, that red rain is really coming in. He's def got some deep blue bars on him for his age. Most of my falys Ive had didnt really start showing that much color til they were closer to 1 yr. This guys def ahead of the curve.

Out with the old:

3f9f36ad.jpg

In with the new:

8c8e53cb.jpg

552671b9.jpg

These are his colours at rest. I'll have to see if there's any changes in his excited colours the next time I've showered to compare after the shed.

Back
Top Bottom