Faly-Banja Pics

bigwigwabbit

Avid Member
Was playing with my new camera earlier and snapped this pic :D

Attachments

• playnwithnewcam1 039.jpg
    playnwithnewcam1 039.jpg
    256.8 KB · Views: 170
He's crazy big for only 9 months & his 3 month pic says he was 8", does that include the tail? Woww... my guy I got a 4 months & was about 3" from nose to tail, NOT including tail. Very nice boy you got!

Wow he's one of Daedalus's brothers, but he looks so different! How interesting it is to see the differences. He's gorgeous!

Yes, that includes the tail
I bet he's 14-16" now, maybe I'll measure & weigh em' 2 morrow...
Thanx! :D
He's crazy big for only 9 months & his 3 month pic says he was 8", does that include the tail? Woww... my guy I got a 4 months & was about 3" from nose to tail, NOT including tail. Very nice boy you got!

Yeah, he's 15" now and weighs 130 grams :D
Is this about right for his age?

130 grams.... are you kidding, WOWWW! My guy is only 29 grams and 7 months :( (well that's what he weighted about 1 1/2 weeks ago). Diego is a little shrimp or you have the jolly green giant of chams... either or ;) I'm amazed how big your guy is already! Very cool :)

Was playing with my new camera earlier and snapped this pic :D

LOL ... just happened in for my first time in over 4000 posts if the counter is correct. He looks great !

We have found that with the Faly - Ambanja crosses, a lot of variation is possible. One thing pretty consistent is the bluer bars than expected from a normal Ambanja. Background colors can be light-aqua-gray-blue (more Faly) to green (more Ambanja), but always nice.

As for size variations, its all about whether or not they are raised in warm air and natural sunlight, or indoors under artificial light. No bigger difference in successful husbandry can be found than varying that factor.

Good job raising him. I should have charged more :) ................ NOT.

Back
Top Bottom