Fall colors....for the ambilobe's.

guanagator

Avid Member
Got the big camera and lens out and on the chameleons for the first time today. Figured since they hate the camera so much I would just set up the tripod across the room and use the zoom. First I caught Gus flaring up when he spied Blue on the free range, she is receptive for the first time ever since she's colored up he has been far more active. Wonder if pheromones are at play since they are neighbors but can't see each other 99% of the time. Only took a few shots before the battery died so happy some came out.

Blue.
F45FBA23-706B-4DB0-B8CB-D176C4A8F4FF_zpsjhtdxslq.jpg

Gus
8A5C3791-D6BB-4588-AC8B-E1D8D67BB624_zpswalnv11j.jpg

849D2B75-CA48-46EB-8635-B8C8634FCE61_zpsu4lxztah.jpg

I love the second photo best, but all very nice. Definitely photo contest worthy! Thanks for sharing.

Great Pictures!! The tripod was a good idea. I have the hardest time getting good shots of my guys.

Thanks! It worked pretty well, only issue was actually having to be set up in the corner of the room to get things to focus. Limited the angles I could shoot from.

Nice shots! You should submit for a photo contest!

Thank you, that's the plan just need to get a pic I really like!

Beautiful!

Thanks!

The pic with the horn worm looks really good.. Loving the colors

Of these I think that's my favorite too, she was nice enough to pause on her march towards food that was only one that came out in focus of the sequence.

I love the second photo best, but all very nice. Definitely photo contest worthy! Thanks for sharing.

Thank you! He's giving us the eyes in that one, Gus is my most camera shy so it was nice to get some pics of him not looking dark and moody.

Beautiful chams! Very nice photos.

Thank you very much!

Back
Top Bottom