Eyes closed in shower?

Jupiter

So I'm giving Aesop a shower due to the scrunching and rubbing I have observed, and he accidentally got sprayed directly for a half second. He closed his eyes, and has kept them closed since (this was about fifteen minutes ago). Is this normal or did I exacerbate the problem I'm trying to fix?

Ok I'm just panicking over nothing. I took him out and he opened his eyes right up, I put him back in, he kept them open until a bead of water rolled over one, then he closed the again. So hopefully he got them good and cleaned out!

Haha thank you. I'm definitely still in the new keeper stage. I pretty much freak out when I see him do something that I haven't seen him do before haha

Haha thank you. I'm definitely still in the new keeper stage. I pretty much freak out when I see him do something that I haven't seen him do before haha

Don't feel bad. I have had Rebel for 2 months and I freak out over everything. You can look back thru my posts and see all of the times he has freaked me out. lol You will learn that chameleons think its their job to scare the mess outta us and make us look paranoid..:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom