Eye problem help?

Hello guys so I just got my chameleon this morning with a bendable vine... After having it for a few hours in the cage I caught my chameleon rubbing his eye on the rough vine??? Does this mean he (or she) is itchy or has an eye infection? Btw it only did it once but I'm still curious why he still rubbed his eye on the rough vine... Thanks guys ;)

Mine do that sometimes. Im not sure why. But it doesnt allways mean there is a problem. I think they may be scratching or something. But I dont know "why" they do it. But if the eyes are clear, bright, and normal looking then I wouldnt be too worried.

Yes he did, It belonged in health, it was he changed it or I had to move it.

You may want to answer in this thread, which is where this should be.:)

oh sorry about that!! I didn't think it would be removed for that! I figured the questions would get answered regardless! Learn something everyday on this here forum! Thanks Laurie for setting me straight!

eye problem

i got my chameleon a week ago at an expo..when i got her left eye did not open all the way and was sunkin in..what could this be a sign of?? or could it be genetic default..

i got my chameleon a week ago at an expo..when i got her left eye did not open all the way and was sunkin in..what could this be a sign of?? or could it be genetic default..

o_O I heard sunken eyes are unhealthy I forgot what it means... I think it migt be dehydrated? Idk lol

Back
Top Bottom