Eye infection?

Hey guys sorry I haven't answered, peach fuzz is doing well and the vet visit is on Monday, he's eating normal acting normal and doing everything normal! I have talked to an exotic vet and they said to watch it which is what we have done in the past week but we're going in for a checkup and blood test on Monday. Thanks again for all your help!

He's being transported now
He's perfect! They said he looked good and just watch him basically everything you guys said and they showed everyone at the vet beacause they loved his colors! And I got the vet visit for free beacause of that! And the cham I'm rehabbing was there but I didn't see it and there was no contact beetween mine and theirs everyone sanitized! It's a veiled about 3-4 inches long that's closing it's eyes all the time

I wanna kind of jump in on this. Picasso started closing one eye today and kind of bulging it out which is really weird.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220712-154120_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220712-154120_Gallery.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 38
He may have something in his eye. Try giving him a good mist but not directly in his eye, and give him time to roll his eye around good. Sometimes when they bulge their eyes out like that it’s because they’re trying to clean them. If that doesn’t help he may need to see a vet.

I wanna kind of jump in on this. Picasso started closing one eye today and kind of bulging it out which is really weird.
You also should start your own thread so you can get the help you need. we can tag some people in that have experience with this so they can help you.

He may have something in his eye. Try giving him a good mist but not directly in his eye, and give him time to roll his eye around good. Sometimes when they bulge their eyes out like that it’s because they’re trying to clean them. If that doesn’t help he may need to see a vet.

Back
Top Bottom