Eye closed

A while back I had issue with my panther closing his eye. Vet found nothing wrong so I came to you for advice. Want to thank all those that offered advice. Turns out I was given bad advice originally - using the repashy calcium plus with nearly every feeding, hence oversupplementing him. I should have been using the low-d3 version. With increased misting and stopped all supplements for a few weeks...he seems to have made a full recovery. We are doing the standard supplements with the d3 2xs a month and regular calcium no d3 almost daily. Thanks!!!

A while back I had issue with my panther closing his eye. Vet found nothing wrong so I came to you for advice. Want to thank all those that offered advice. Turns out I was given bad advice originally - using the repashy calcium plus with nearly every feeding, hence oversupplementing him. I should have been using the low-d3 version. With increased misting and stopped all supplements for a few weeks...he seems to have made a full recovery. We are doing the standard supplements with the d3 2xs a month and regular calcium no d3 almost daily. Thanks!!!

Cool, glad your little one is doing better :).

I love when things turn around for the better. I get sad when we hear about a sick cham and everyone gives their input and advice just for the person to never come back with an update.

Thanks for updating us!

Back
Top Bottom