Explanation for my customers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andee

Chameleon Enthusiast
For those buying from me, you may have noticed a slight increase in prices on the larger group of dubia nymphs purchase, there maybe something similar that happens on my extremely lower priced stuff like the 100 dubia nymphs etc. I was talking with my mother about affording to increase my insect population and what it may cost etc in the long run. She asked what other people ask usually, and I said "well I am not sure, since I price mine a bit differently. No matter what size the nymphs are, 100 will be the flat rate of blah.... while many other places I am aware charge more for larger nymphs..." which makes total sense in my opinion and is good for business. And I still want to generally be on the low end since that is my ultimate goal in offering feeders, providing a lot of different types and hopefully all affordable in the long run. It has been increased to 14.00 usd, and that's where I plan to keep it.

So please forgive me, as my mom says word for word, I put a lot of work into my babies, and I want to be able to offer the best, that includes advice and information on all my feeders and how to keep them. I also have no issue with telling you how I raise my insects personally in case you are worried about something specifically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom